Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm wondering how i celebrete Christmas last yr?

Posted by Eyvane at 9:23 PM
I keep thinking this few day....wat have i done in last yr Christmas..
but i still cant remember.....finally when i open 2 review my old blog...
I found 1 post i'm writ ting on that event.........The 1st time i think that blogging is quite important 2 help me remind my memory..
I'm here goin 2 share wif all of u !


My BBQ party!
Yuman, Yoonyee n me is planning to have a BBQ on 26 of dec...they plan to have BBQ at my house because my condo has a special place for BBQ....

the DAy be4 BBQ 25 of dec (X'MAS)...we went to carefour n buy all the ingredients.. 1st, we need to buy some drinks ..then we went to Meat department n bought some fish..

we saw that their kembong fish is cheap , kembong fish is nice for BBQ...so we took some n put in a plastic bag... when i bring them to timbang see how many KGs...wah my mum so shock y so expensive.... then we watch the price there properly.....OMG we took the wrong fish... we put back those fish n get the properer 1!

Then i give the staff timbang again...he said" You must be 1st time buy fish right...i saw the way ur do i know already ha ha".. SHAME on me.......wu..wu..wu..

The next day.... we prepare all the things at the place for bbq....the guy started to light the fire......we r worry about it is going to rain!!...so I quickly fetch yoon yee go back to her house to take her things for BBQ! when we r back......wah..is raining!!!

WE quickly took all the things back to my house there...luckily just now i fetch her to took the "bbq machine"..finally we decided to BBQ in front of my house!!....luckily we didn't halau by the security...

So happy to gathering with my old fren....we r still close to each other like in secondary school....talking about our fren gossip n our memories....

My frens.......i love all of you.......i miss all of u!!

Are your same like me????

BEFORE RAIN.....

looks like picnic right!!
Feiyee, yoonyee n tiff preparing for the kembong fish!!

This women r all so hardworking...i think they r prepare 2 married ad

The men will be doin this of course..!

YO! It's RAINING!

smell so good the chicken wing!


Thanks for serving us !

Enjoy ur foods.!

0 comments on "I'm wondering how i celebrete Christmas last yr?"

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm wondering how i celebrete Christmas last yr?

I keep thinking this few day....wat have i done in last yr Christmas..
but i still cant remember.....finally when i open 2 review my old blog...
I found 1 post i'm writ ting on that event.........The 1st time i think that blogging is quite important 2 help me remind my memory..
I'm here goin 2 share wif all of u !


My BBQ party!
Yuman, Yoonyee n me is planning to have a BBQ on 26 of dec...they plan to have BBQ at my house because my condo has a special place for BBQ....

the DAy be4 BBQ 25 of dec (X'MAS)...we went to carefour n buy all the ingredients.. 1st, we need to buy some drinks ..then we went to Meat department n bought some fish..

we saw that their kembong fish is cheap , kembong fish is nice for BBQ...so we took some n put in a plastic bag... when i bring them to timbang see how many KGs...wah my mum so shock y so expensive.... then we watch the price there properly.....OMG we took the wrong fish... we put back those fish n get the properer 1!

Then i give the staff timbang again...he said" You must be 1st time buy fish right...i saw the way ur do i know already ha ha".. SHAME on me.......wu..wu..wu..

The next day.... we prepare all the things at the place for bbq....the guy started to light the fire......we r worry about it is going to rain!!...so I quickly fetch yoon yee go back to her house to take her things for BBQ! when we r back......wah..is raining!!!

WE quickly took all the things back to my house there...luckily just now i fetch her to took the "bbq machine"..finally we decided to BBQ in front of my house!!....luckily we didn't halau by the security...

So happy to gathering with my old fren....we r still close to each other like in secondary school....talking about our fren gossip n our memories....

My frens.......i love all of you.......i miss all of u!!

Are your same like me????

BEFORE RAIN.....

looks like picnic right!!
Feiyee, yoonyee n tiff preparing for the kembong fish!!

This women r all so hardworking...i think they r prepare 2 married ad

The men will be doin this of course..!

YO! It's RAINING!

smell so good the chicken wing!


Thanks for serving us !

Enjoy ur foods.!

0 comments:

 

Life No Break.... Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal