Friday, December 21, 2007

A true me.................??

Posted by Eyvane at 9:07 PM
Who am..I?
I also dunno who am I..it is hard decide whcih personality is my real 1...
I'm a different person when facing different environment...
But i'm really happy when facing my old frens...cause i think thats the time that i dare to do whatever i want to do......scold watever ppl that i don like in front of them....talk at the way i like, no need to care about others ppl opinion since they know me so well....
IS just a very very relax moment when chat wif them yesterday at mamak stall...
I feel so happy when they told me they got the same feeling as me..
izzit true that when a person growing up n meet more ppl.....they will become more fake until they dunno who are them..(damn sad)..
Anyway...happy holidays 2 all my fren...

0 comments on "A true me.................??"

Friday, December 21, 2007

A true me.................??

Who am..I?
I also dunno who am I..it is hard decide whcih personality is my real 1...
I'm a different person when facing different environment...
But i'm really happy when facing my old frens...cause i think thats the time that i dare to do whatever i want to do......scold watever ppl that i don like in front of them....talk at the way i like, no need to care about others ppl opinion since they know me so well....
IS just a very very relax moment when chat wif them yesterday at mamak stall...
I feel so happy when they told me they got the same feeling as me..
izzit true that when a person growing up n meet more ppl.....they will become more fake until they dunno who are them..(damn sad)..
Anyway...happy holidays 2 all my fren...

0 comments:

 

Life No Break.... Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal