Saturday, February 23, 2008

Do Not Listen to Jay Chou Song!

Posted by Eyvane at 1:36 AM
You will feel surprise when u saw this if u know me well…
OF CAUSE I still love him, but please do not listen to his song when u just broke with your boyfren or girlfren….if you don’t understand Chinese, then go ahead and listen. But if you understand Chinese…haha better don’t.

Because the melody and the lyric got a special chemical reaction that will make your tears came out uncontrollable ….You better trust me...

The below is the song that mostly kill my fren…it is a very nice song.. talks about a person trying to retrieving his/her relationship with bf /gf….


Excuse
Looking back at those pictures we took together,

the memories partly hidden partly visible in my mind.
We are still smiling so sweet last winter.
Watching you crying and say goodbye to me…
Hasn’t heard it, you already walk far away.
Maybe you already give up; maybe it is hard to retrieve
I know I’m the one who miss it,
Please give me one more reason that you don’t love me anymore.
Just act that I didn’t know, can you forgive me
Please don’t treat ‘breakup’ as your request…
I know you insist on it because it is the excuse of your hurt
Please come back, I will accompany you forever
Even if there is no result in the end, I still can bear it
I know it is my promise last time that make you suffering now
But you say before silent’s means tolerate
If you still want to leave, please remember me.

If you feel sad, please FORGET me……



翻着我们的照片,想念若隐若现
去年的冬天,我们笑得很甜
看着你哭泣的脸,对着我说再见
来不及听见,你已走得很远
也许你已经放弃我也,许已经很难回头
我知道是自己错过,请再给我一个理由说你不爱我
就算是我不懂,能不能原谅我
请不要把分手当作你的请求
我知道坚持要走,是你受伤的藉口
请你回头我会陪你一直走到最后
就算没有结果,我也能够承受
我知道你的痛是我给的承诺
你说给过我纵容,沉默是因为包容
如果要走,请你记得我

如果难过请你忘了



Just trying to translate it to English, I hope your understand what it means


He's Just Not That Into you...?

0 comments on "Do Not Listen to Jay Chou Song!"

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Do Not Listen to Jay Chou Song!

You will feel surprise when u saw this if u know me well…
OF CAUSE I still love him, but please do not listen to his song when u just broke with your boyfren or girlfren….if you don’t understand Chinese, then go ahead and listen. But if you understand Chinese…haha better don’t.

Because the melody and the lyric got a special chemical reaction that will make your tears came out uncontrollable ….You better trust me...

The below is the song that mostly kill my fren…it is a very nice song.. talks about a person trying to retrieving his/her relationship with bf /gf….


Excuse
Looking back at those pictures we took together,

the memories partly hidden partly visible in my mind.
We are still smiling so sweet last winter.
Watching you crying and say goodbye to me…
Hasn’t heard it, you already walk far away.
Maybe you already give up; maybe it is hard to retrieve
I know I’m the one who miss it,
Please give me one more reason that you don’t love me anymore.
Just act that I didn’t know, can you forgive me
Please don’t treat ‘breakup’ as your request…
I know you insist on it because it is the excuse of your hurt
Please come back, I will accompany you forever
Even if there is no result in the end, I still can bear it
I know it is my promise last time that make you suffering now
But you say before silent’s means tolerate
If you still want to leave, please remember me.

If you feel sad, please FORGET me……



翻着我们的照片,想念若隐若现
去年的冬天,我们笑得很甜
看着你哭泣的脸,对着我说再见
来不及听见,你已走得很远
也许你已经放弃我也,许已经很难回头
我知道是自己错过,请再给我一个理由说你不爱我
就算是我不懂,能不能原谅我
请不要把分手当作你的请求
我知道坚持要走,是你受伤的藉口
请你回头我会陪你一直走到最后
就算没有结果,我也能够承受
我知道你的痛是我给的承诺
你说给过我纵容,沉默是因为包容
如果要走,请你记得我

如果难过请你忘了



Just trying to translate it to English, I hope your understand what it means


He's Just Not That Into you...?

0 comments:

 

Life No Break.... Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal