Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mm..I'm HaPpy but Sad ????

Posted by Eyvane at 12:24 AM

Finally ...2 and a half year of suffering....I completed My ACCA Part 2..

YES..actually I should feel happy right...although not pass with flying colour..

But i'm normal human, human is greedy right...At first, just hope to get a pass...You let me pass, then i wonder why don't you give me higher marks...lolz


And my coll fren all started separate ad...some when oversea study..some can't get through!

Some change to Part time.......leave me alone wuwuw...


Suddenly feels like time passed so fast...still got 5 more papers to go takes about 1 year then is the end of my college life...Maybe i'm lazy, i don hope to start working so early...But i wanna earn money asap lol.....rubbish again..lol!

Anyway...Thanks you for those who spending time to console me...listen to all the rubbish i talk..



Congratulation to those who also get through the exam.....And those who fail GAMBATHE..Add oil!!!

1 comments on "Mm..I'm HaPpy but Sad ????"

~w!nX~ on October 12, 2008 at 12:56 AM said...

Oh dear... Dun worry...
I'm still here =)

Love,
~w!nX~

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mm..I'm HaPpy but Sad ????


Finally ...2 and a half year of suffering....I completed My ACCA Part 2..

YES..actually I should feel happy right...although not pass with flying colour..

But i'm normal human, human is greedy right...At first, just hope to get a pass...You let me pass, then i wonder why don't you give me higher marks...lolz


And my coll fren all started separate ad...some when oversea study..some can't get through!

Some change to Part time.......leave me alone wuwuw...


Suddenly feels like time passed so fast...still got 5 more papers to go takes about 1 year then is the end of my college life...Maybe i'm lazy, i don hope to start working so early...But i wanna earn money asap lol.....rubbish again..lol!

Anyway...Thanks you for those who spending time to console me...listen to all the rubbish i talk..



Congratulation to those who also get through the exam.....And those who fail GAMBATHE..Add oil!!!

1 comments:

~w!nX~ said...

Oh dear... Dun worry...
I'm still here =)

Love,
~w!nX~

 

Life No Break.... Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal