Saturday, June 6, 2009

Posted by Eyvane at 11:36 AM

Ya...finally i'm writting my 1st post in 2009!

ALmost 8 months i didnt update my blog!..

not my fault actually...

i did write 2 posts before, but i didnt clcik the publish post n it just gone...

I'm fed up with this blogspot ad...!

It really takes a long time for my mood to recover...!

I’m smarter this time, I write in MS Word before I post it in the blog…HAHAHA!!!

I’m Genius hahahah!

Recently I just finished my final ACCA exam....so now....my life as a student has ended!

Actually I don’t know I should feel happy or sad..

On one side I really hope I can pass the exam, because I cannot take the stress anymore but on the other side I’m quite fear of the changes of my life…


How to say….erm..

I remember the day after I register to study in Sunway Coll, I cry in the phone while talking to Meiyee…..because I’m scare…nobody is going to that college with me, and I know none of my friends will come to study in this college, I have to face the new environment Myself…


Luckily I meet lots of friends in Sunway, they are all so kind…

And We are going LAngKAWI for the 2nd time on 11 of june…can’t wait to meet all of you!

But now I have to face the real working world…..I cannot imagine what happened inside the working environment…


Will my colleague as friendly as my friends…Will they give me a hand when I need help… Or they will bully me or backstab me in front of the manager….arh…

Before Work / After Work

I really need a long break before start working, but my parents seem like wants me to start work earlier……My father says I can start work 2 years later….but yesterday when I told him PwC e-mail ask me to do the online application, he quickly ask me to do it faster…!!!!

WHAT!...i thought he says I can work 2 years later….I think he actually wants me to start work asap…..he only tells that when he saw me so stress during exam! So I can’t run away….they will sure ask me to keep searching for job…..arh so stressful..

And you thought there was stress in your life ...

The stress is never end since I’m taking ACCA………. I really hopes that I can have a comfort life after I had contributed so much..

Ok…! I will just forget about everything and Enjoy to the max in the Langkawi trip!!

Wish me luck that I can find a nice job n nice colleagues..!

P.S. I accidentally close the blogspot before publish..!!! I’m so glad that I wrote it at MS word in the 1st place wohoho!

0 comments on " "

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ya...finally i'm writting my 1st post in 2009!

ALmost 8 months i didnt update my blog!..

not my fault actually...

i did write 2 posts before, but i didnt clcik the publish post n it just gone...

I'm fed up with this blogspot ad...!

It really takes a long time for my mood to recover...!

I’m smarter this time, I write in MS Word before I post it in the blog…HAHAHA!!!

I’m Genius hahahah!

Recently I just finished my final ACCA exam....so now....my life as a student has ended!

Actually I don’t know I should feel happy or sad..

On one side I really hope I can pass the exam, because I cannot take the stress anymore but on the other side I’m quite fear of the changes of my life…


How to say….erm..

I remember the day after I register to study in Sunway Coll, I cry in the phone while talking to Meiyee…..because I’m scare…nobody is going to that college with me, and I know none of my friends will come to study in this college, I have to face the new environment Myself…


Luckily I meet lots of friends in Sunway, they are all so kind…

And We are going LAngKAWI for the 2nd time on 11 of june…can’t wait to meet all of you!

But now I have to face the real working world…..I cannot imagine what happened inside the working environment…


Will my colleague as friendly as my friends…Will they give me a hand when I need help… Or they will bully me or backstab me in front of the manager….arh…

Before Work / After Work

I really need a long break before start working, but my parents seem like wants me to start work earlier……My father says I can start work 2 years later….but yesterday when I told him PwC e-mail ask me to do the online application, he quickly ask me to do it faster…!!!!

WHAT!...i thought he says I can work 2 years later….I think he actually wants me to start work asap…..he only tells that when he saw me so stress during exam! So I can’t run away….they will sure ask me to keep searching for job…..arh so stressful..

And you thought there was stress in your life ...

The stress is never end since I’m taking ACCA………. I really hopes that I can have a comfort life after I had contributed so much..

Ok…! I will just forget about everything and Enjoy to the max in the Langkawi trip!!

Wish me luck that I can find a nice job n nice colleagues..!

P.S. I accidentally close the blogspot before publish..!!! I’m so glad that I wrote it at MS word in the 1st place wohoho!

0 comments:

 

Life No Break.... Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal