Sunday, September 20, 2009

C.H.A.N.G.E

Posted by Eyvane at 9:10 AM
y ppl can change so easily....
i just dunno why i'm always the 1 saw their ugly part...!!!
Why is them willing to show it in front of me but not others???
Or i'm the one who only look at their ugly side....but i don't think so..
Am I too naive that do not see that from the past...

U Know..if u want ppl to treat u well....pls do so to the others...

And thanks to whoever u are....I learned a new lesson... I really appreciate it!

1 comments on "C.H.A.N.G.E"

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

C.H.A.N.G.E

y ppl can change so easily....
i just dunno why i'm always the 1 saw their ugly part...!!!
Why is them willing to show it in front of me but not others???
Or i'm the one who only look at their ugly side....but i don't think so..
Am I too naive that do not see that from the past...

U Know..if u want ppl to treat u well....pls do so to the others...

And thanks to whoever u are....I learned a new lesson... I really appreciate it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Life No Break.... Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal