Friday, April 23, 2010

First love...^.^

Posted by Eyvane at 9:05 AM

just finished the movie 'ice kacang puppy love'...........I'm proud of our Malaysia movie production...very nice movie indeed

ya nowadays people don't appreciate their relationship.....do they still remember who is their 1st love?? or their 1st relationship last for how long? a month? a week?? or a day?? cheh!

anyway...this movie reminds me my childhood.hehe........if anyone watched the movie...i feel like i'm like the 'barli ice'..... this is how i treat my 1st love.....

mmm....wat a sweet and sour memory................

0 comments on "First love...^.^"

Friday, April 23, 2010

First love...^.^


just finished the movie 'ice kacang puppy love'...........I'm proud of our Malaysia movie production...very nice movie indeed

ya nowadays people don't appreciate their relationship.....do they still remember who is their 1st love?? or their 1st relationship last for how long? a month? a week?? or a day?? cheh!

anyway...this movie reminds me my childhood.hehe........if anyone watched the movie...i feel like i'm like the 'barli ice'..... this is how i treat my 1st love.....

mmm....wat a sweet and sour memory................

0 comments:

 

Life No Break.... Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal