Monday, April 26, 2010

S.E.C.R.E.T

Posted by Eyvane at 7:16 AM
Secret is something you share with your best friends and your families..., It suppose to be discuss in private...

I hate people sharing secret with each other in front of me....cause i feel very disrespect.....Even thought the character your talking wasn't me..

If ur r not willing to share wif me..pls talk while i'm not around....cause i hate the feeling that I've been discriminate....arh shut up!

0 comments on "S.E.C.R.E.T"

Monday, April 26, 2010

S.E.C.R.E.T

Secret is something you share with your best friends and your families..., It suppose to be discuss in private...

I hate people sharing secret with each other in front of me....cause i feel very disrespect.....Even thought the character your talking wasn't me..

If ur r not willing to share wif me..pls talk while i'm not around....cause i hate the feeling that I've been discriminate....arh shut up!

0 comments:

 

Life No Break.... Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal