Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SICK!!!

Posted by Eyvane at 8:03 AM

arh...i hate curry!!!

i got stomach ache because of yesterday nasi lemak curry ayam...

or i ate too much this week n sleep too little..?

anyway i wanna blame the curry! but thanks for it I got half day leave to stay at home sleep kao kao!!!

p.s. I'm so nervous now cause haven started my tax revision....die again this sem....

0 comments on "SICK!!!"

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SICK!!!


arh...i hate curry!!!

i got stomach ache because of yesterday nasi lemak curry ayam...

or i ate too much this week n sleep too little..?

anyway i wanna blame the curry! but thanks for it I got half day leave to stay at home sleep kao kao!!!

p.s. I'm so nervous now cause haven started my tax revision....die again this sem....

0 comments:

 

Life No Break.... Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal